Replacement Window Installations:
No window will perform to its maximum efficiency if it’s not installed properly. How a replacement window is installed significantly influences the performance of the window system you select for your home.
Diamond Hill Builders has years of experience in providing replacement window installations for the following types of windows: replacement windows, vinyl windows, colored vinyl windows, painted vinyl windows, fiberglass windows, composite windows, aluminum windows, woodclad windows, garden windows, greenhouse windows, bay windows, bow windows, sliding windows, hung windows, casement windows, awning windows,
When Should I Consider Replacement Windows?
If you live in an older home and the windows are at least 15 to 30 years old, you should be thinking about replacing them.
Common reasons to replace older windows:
- Poor window energy efficiency
- Windows are unattractive — faded, worn or appear outdated
- Windows are bowed, sagging or bent, creating pockets of air infiltration
- Windows leak during rainfall
- Windows accumulate condensation or frost between panes